Since its first charitable event in 2000, the Olympia Companies Charitable Foundation
has called upon the most philanthropic members of the Las Vegas Community, and to date it has raised over $24 million to support numerous, non-profit organizations that work tirelessly to serve children in need and at-risk families throughout Southern Nevada. Additionally, monetary and in-kind donations from the Foundation were used build the $11+ million dollar Southern Highlands Boys and Girls Club
, campus. The impact of this acclaimed Foundation has been profound, and its generous donors have positively impacted the lives of countless children, parents, teachers, caregivers, and supporting families.
Through generous contributions over the past twenty-two years, the Olympia Companies Charitable Foundation has proudly:
- Assisted over 7,500 special needs individuals at Opportunity Village
- Built the $11+ million dollar Southern Highlands Clubhouse and campus
- Clothed over 9,000 underprivileged youth through Operation School Bell.
- Covered medical expenses of over 350 families of children with heart conditions.
- Helped over 15,000 under-served students through educational programs at Discovery Children’s Museum
- Sent over 2,400 critically ill children to Camp Cartwheel.
- Sponsored nearly 800 children and their attendance to Camp Independent Firefly
- Provided over $150,000 to the local families stationed at Nellis Air Force Base through the Operation Warmheart program.
With the continuing support of Olympia Companies, the Governor of Nevada, the Southern Highlands Community, and the numerous sponsors and contributors, the Olympia Companies Charitable Foundation is radically changing the lives of thousands of children, teens, and women in Southern Nevada.